5D Mining is 100-percent employee-owned. That ownership means extraordinary performance by employees and outstanding value for clients. At the same time, local ownership ensures that local dollars remain in the community where our employees live and work.
Our reputation is built on our legacy of service; service to our clients, service to our employees, and service to our community. We are proud of our employees, whose generous giving includes their time, talent and expertise when volunteering, serving on committees, and lending a hand to those in need. Our employees donate hundreds of hours to a variety of community projects and organizations throughout the area. We encourage and support our employees in their desire to improve the quality of life throughout our shared community.
We are very fortunate to be in a position to give back to the community that continues to serve us so well. Besides hiring locally, here are some of the other ways 5D has supported our community in the past:
- Gila County 4-H Jr. Livestock Auction Supporter | 2009-Present
- Pinal Mountain Little League Complex, Field Renovation Supporter | 2010
- Hayden – Winkelman Little League Sponsor | 2011-Present
- Superior Little League Sponsor | 2011-Present
- Canyon Fire District, Fire Season Supporter | 2012
- Copper Rim School PTO Playground Project Supporter
- Pinal Mountain Little League Sponsor | 2012-Present
- Little League Baseball, D-backs Team Supporter | 2014
- Pinal Mountain Foundation for Higher Education Golf Tournament, Charitable contribution | 2014
- Globe Wrestling Boosters Supporter | 2014-2015
- Pinal County Junior Livestock Auction Supporter | 2014-Present